- Big shout-out to the Chief of A2Y after yesterday's nod. Having us as the topic of a post on that site is some crazy stuff.
- Todd McShark saying all the right things out in San Jose. Wouldn't expect anything less. My very early/no-thought-put-into-it prediction says it's us vs. these guys in the WCF.
- DTW opens up my mind to the world of Pitcher Abuse Points. Pitcher Abuse Points. That sounds awful. What's worse? Verlander is leading that prestigious category. He had another game with a huge count (130) against the Sox last night. Is Leyland even watching these games anymore?
- The 2008-09 NBA schedule was released yesterday. The Pistons will have to be in top form with some early tests right away, much like last year.
- The Preseason gets underway tonight against the Super Bowl champs. Word is that the first-stringers will see the predetermined amount of time of 2 series'. Given that this blog started right after the Super Bowl ended, we've had quite a few posts here without having a football game recap yet. That streak should end soon, as I will have one up late tonight or tomorrow morning. Boy, I can barely wait for this 4-12 season to get here.