Red Wings 5-2 Flames
- Jiri's on fire right now. Scored the go-ahead goal on a delayed penalty as the extra attacker, giving him multiple points in three straight games, and he's only played about 35 minutes combined in that span. If he goes on a Franzen-like tear it's just not going to be fair to the rest of the league.
- Lilja to Maltby. Okay. Whatever. That didn't even happen.
- Brett Lebda? A goal? Stop it.
- Whoa whoa, back up. Lilja assisted on the alledged Lebda "goal" too? Two assists? In the same game? Who the fuck am I directing these questions to?
- Conk looked good yet again. 31 saves on 33 shots.
- Todd Bertuzzi: no points, -3, two penalties and two give-aways. Suck it.
- Hossa picked up an empty netter with 6 seconds left to prevent a three game point-less drought.
- Wings take on the Luongo-less Canucks on Monday.